Kaspersky Small Office Security 2
Kaspersky Small Office Security is exclusively designed for small businesses. It delivers highly affordable world-class PC and server protection that is quick and simple to install, configure and use. You can manage your entire business network security from a single PC – performing all the tasks needed to keep your business reputation safe and your confidential information secure, without leaving your desk.
Kaspersky Small Office Security takes care of your network's protection so you can take care of your business.
1 Server + 5 Workstations ~ from R1499
5 Workstations ~ from R1049
Real-time protection from Internet threats
- With Kaspersky Lab's powerful malware signature database, frequent updates and real-time protection capabilities, your valuable business data remains safe from even the latest IT threats, while scans run in the background without disturbing your employees, allowing them to stay focused on their work.
Centralized security management of your server and PCs
- Kaspersky Small Office Security's powerful yet simple interface makes protecting your business network straightforward. You can manage the protection of your entire system from one PC: choose when to launch scans and backup tasks, or check when you need to renew your license, it's all so easy!
Control web and application usage
- Kaspersky Small Office Security helps you to maintain productivity in the workplace. Now you can control who uses social network or gaming sites during working hours, limit file downloads and manage employee Internet and application access. Reports detailing network PC usage are quick and easy to generate too.
Real-time protection for business operations
- Kaspersky Small Office Security is flexible enough to meet your business' needs. Choose when and how often you back up your valuable business data; store and securely transfer sensitive information in encrypted, password-protected files; run the Password Manager utility to generate, store and auto-insert hard-to-crack passwords and use File Shredder to irreversibly delete sensitive data.
No IT expertise required
- Never managed network security before? No problem! Kaspersky Small Office Security has been especially designed to provide world-class protection for your business network, without the need to be an IT genius, so your network will be protected in no time
Kaspersky Lab's advanced solution provides everything you need to guard your business against all types of IT threats. It's easy-to-use and offers world-class protection with virtually no impact on your network's performance. There's a host of new and improved features inside, including:
- Real-time protection against viruses, spyware, Trojans and more
- Centralized network security management from one PC
- Limits employee access to websites, applications, games and social networking NEW!
- Fully protects your business data with scheduled, automatic backups NEW!
- Stores data in encrypted vaults that can be safely transferred via email or USB drive NEW!
- Generates and securely stores hard-to-crack passwords for you and your employees* NEW!
- Ensures maximum system performance with frequent updates and unobtrusive operation
- Easy-to-manage for improved network security
- Advanced technologies block hacker attacks instantly
- Provides tools to tune up your business' IT network security, including WiFi
- A File Shredder utility deletes sensitive data so it can't be recovered or stolen
- Excellent technical support direct from Kaspersky Lab and approved partners
*Password Manager works with 32-bit applications and browsers
Help Me Choose
Which product is right for you?
|How Many PC Do You Have||Up to 10||Up to 10||10+|
|Are your computers networked?||No||Yes||Yes|
|Do you have any non-Windows PCs on your network? (Linux, etc.)||No||No||Yes|
|Do you have a dedicated IT person in your organization?||No||No||Yes|
|Do you want to centrally manage antivirus protection?||No||Yes||Yes|
|Do you have a file server on your network?||No||Yes||Yes|
|Do you have a mail or proxy server on your network?||No||No||Yes|
|Do you want to centrally protect smartphones?||No||No||Yes|
|Are you planning to extend your business (buy additional PCs) in the near future?||No||Yes||Yes|
|We recommend you purchase:||Kaspersky PURE, Kaspersky Internet Security, or Kaspersky Anti-Virus||Kaspersky Small Office Security is right for you!
Buy it now
|Select one of
our business products
For Personal Computers
For File Servers
For all installations
For Personal Computers
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64 Bit)(Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 3 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 3 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Intel Pentium 1 GHz 32-bit (x32) / 64-bit (x64) or higher (or equivalent)
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Intel Pentium 1 GHz 32 bit (x32) / 64 bit (x64) or higher (or equivalent)
- 1 GB available RAM
- Intel Pentium 300 MHz or higher (or equivalent)
- 256 MB available RAM
For File Servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard
- Intel Pentium 1.4 GHz x64 or 1.3 GHz dual core processor or higher
- 512 MB available RAM
- Intel Pentium 1.4 GHz 64-bit (x64) or a 1 GHz processor or higher (or a compatible equivalent)
- 512 MB of free RAM
For all installations
- About 500 MB free space on the hard drive (depending on antivirus database size)
- CD-ROM for installation of the program from CD
- Computer mouse
- Internet connection for product activation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0
*Limitations of x64 operating systems:
- Safe Run Mode doesn't work on Microsoft Windows XP x64 and works with constraint (running applications have no possibility to create COM-objects) on Microsoft Windows Vista x64 and Microsoft Windows 7 x64.
- Password Manager doesn't work with 64-bit applications on all x64 operating systems.
To Download a 30 day Trial, Click Here